Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Rank Oriented Meeting Plan

Here is the first of my two meeting plans. The point of both is to provide my lesson plan for meetings. The combination of activities for a meeting seem to work well for my teaching style and I typically don't run over my hour-and-a-half meeting length.

This particular meeting plan is designed to take the Scouts through the rank requirements in chronological order. This means that, for the most part, all of the requirements for one rank are completed prior to addressing any requirements for the next rank. I think the only time I deviate from that is where the swimming requirements are concerned. There are swimming requirements in both Second and First Class and I didn't want to schedule two swimming activities only a few weeks apart.

11 Year Old Scout Rank-Oriented Plan



No comments:

Post a Comment